Flip Day Pack Stay-Dry Cloth Diapers
Date Added: 01/28/2013 by Babitha Shibu
really great roduct....me and my baby loves it..... much better option than cloth nappy and disosibles....:)
Date Added: 01/26/2013 by Mythili Kannan
The Flip Day Pack is good in the following aspects:
1. Can be used up to 6 hours or whole night depending upon the kids age. My daughter is 3+ months old and I use one diaper for 6 continuous hours in night. I don't use any diapers during day, and use cotton cloth as nappy.
2. Quick dry - Inserts dry quickly
But the disadvantages are:
1. Cannot with hold even for minutes when the baby poops
2. The sides are not tight enough to hold well.
3. Snap model is little tough to have the perfect fit for the baby.
Over all, I will recommend this for babies above 3 months, and especially for throughout night use, especially if your baby does not poop in the night.
Date Added: 01/18/2013 by Ajay Acharya
Flip diapering system is quite an awesome cloth diapering solution. Some of the highlights of the product are -
1. Stay dry insert is really very dry against the baby's skin. Baby is really comfortable and I have not seen any incidence of diaper rash.
2. Flip diapers are very easy to use, just changing the inserts as required.
3. The diapers do not leak. Even a very messy case of runny bowel movements do not leak. I have not noticed any leak in our 2 months of usage.
4. Fits the budget well and is economical and eco friendly in the long run.
5. Beautiful colors are available for the diaper covers.
1. A lot of times the diaper cover gets poop on it. This is the reason why one requires more covers.
2. One needs to wait till baby is 4 weeks so that he/she can snuggly fit into the diapers. It is not a good fit for newborns.
3. The inserts are not absorbent enough for overnight usage.
Overall this product has been very easy to use. I would recommend having two flip day packs for any parent to completely go onto cloth diapering.
Date Added: 12/13/2012 by Bismol Cyriac
I had browsed the net quite extensively to know about this product. I was really disappointed to notice the bomb it costed if we were to get it shipped from anywhere abroad. Therefore, when I stumbled upon the fact that we get advanced cloth diapers in India, I was indeed, very much glad.
Of course, I had a lot of queries before I plunged in. I am sure many of you out there would have a lot of questions too. Just pick up the phone and dial the number given on this site. Rachel has all the answers to the questions you may have of the various bum genius products.
The shipping was extremely prompt and the product reached well in time. The packing was neat and had a professional touch to it.
Ever since, I have been using Flip diapers, baby care is so much hassle-free. My son's definitely loving it since he doesn't get wet on and on. I just change the inserts every 3-4 hours (which one would need to do with plastic diapers) and he is good to go. There is absolutely no leak. So, I do not have to keep changing his leggings. The leggings are on only because of the cold weather out here. Or else, the flip covers look really good. You don't really have to cover them up. I think the inserts are brilliant. You don't have to learn multiple ways to fold the cloth. I have reserved my golden star for the fact that diaper rashes are completely in the history ever since I have been using flip.
Thank you so much for such a great product!
Date Added: 11/29/2012 by Ashima Bhatia
Great for baby's skin and also very convenient as only the insert needs to be changed every time, not the whole diaper.
My baby loves this diaper as this is really soft and keeps her skin dry.
Date Added: 10/13/2012 by Anton Keulaars
The day pack offers great value for money compared to buying all items as singles or smaller packs. Today the cheapest foreign quality diaper system you can get in India.